Rodent Removal Exclusion Services
The presence of rodents in your yard, and especially within your home, is both unnerving and frustrating. Thankfully, this is one fight you won’t have to fight alone.
Contact the Professionals Immediately
At the first signs of even just one rodent present in your home, it’s important to contact the professionals at Preventive Pest Control to get a plan of action in the works. We’ll come to your home, survey the problem, determine the type of rodent you have present, and the severity of the infestation. From there, we’ll determine the best course of action to eradicate your home of rodents, and to block off potential points of entry to help prevent any future infestations.
Signs of a Rodent Problem
It’s possible to identify a rodent problem in your home without ever actually seeing one run through your house. Here are some signs you may have a rodent infestation:
- Tears or bite marks in food items and packaging.
- Dead rodents or tracks of urine or feces in your home.
- Visible nests or burrows in your home or yard.
- Gnaw marks on your floors, walls, or furniture.
- The presence of a musky odor that you can’t get rid of.
Preventing Future Issues
When it comes to rodent issues, the best course of action is to be proactive and prevent rodents from gaining access to your home in the first place. Here are some things you can do to make your home and yard less desirable to rodents:
- Rid your yard of any piles or mounds of leaves, trash, or other items rodents can hide in.
- Make sure garbage cans are tightly sealed both inside and outside of your home.
- Air your house out regularly to prevent stale odors from settling and attracting rodents.
- Get rid of any bird feeders you have outside of your home.
- Have a professional assess your structure for any easy access points a rodent would use to gain entrance into your home.
Contact Us for Help Today!
Have you seen the signs of a rodent infestation in and around your home?
Contact Preventive Pest Control to get rid of your rodent problem today!